Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Community Development > Code Enforcement > Who Does What Print friendly format
Who Does What

Substandard Housing, "Unsafe to Occupy" Properties, Unsecured or Green Pools, Work without Building Permit, Sewer Failures, Nuisance Properties, call the Neighborhood Preservation Division 559-713-4534

Housing in CDBG areas
Substandard housing in CDBG areas call Steve Rocha, Neighborhood Preservation Division at 559-713-4357

Zoning Ordinance and Land Use Enforcement
“Conditional Use” and Home Occupation Permit Monitoring, Canopies, Sheds, Lawn Parking, Fences, Signs, Medical Marijuana Grows, Chicken and Rooster Complaints, and Unlicensed Vendor Enforcement, call 
the Neighborhood Preservation Division 559-713-4534

Private Property Abandoned Vehicle Abatement
To report an abandoned vehicle, please call Craig Furbush, Neighborhood Preservation Division at 559-713-4624

Weeds, Junk, Trash and Debris 
Call Kurtis Brown, Visalia Fire Department 559-713-4261.

Natural Resource Conservation
Excessive Watering, Obtaining Pool Drainage Permit, c
all Nathan Garza, City Administration 559-713-4532.

Graffiti Abatement
Call Visalia Parks and Recreation Department 559-713-4451

Aggressive Solicitation, Scavenging, Noise Complaints, Illicit Drugs and Gang Complaints
Call Visalia Police Department 559-734-8116

Parking and Traffic Complaints
Public Street Vehicle Abatement,
Commercial Vehicles Parked in Residential Areas, Illegal Parking, c
all Visalia Police Department

Rodent and Insect Infestation Complaints or other Health Related Complaints
Call Tulare County Human Health Services Department 559-624-7400

Animal Related Complaints
Call SPCA 559-713-4957

Business Licensing
Call Business Tax Division, Linda Johnson 559-713- 4489

Sidewalk Obstruction or Visual Obstructions
Visual Obstructions due to shrubs or trees call Eric Bons in Engineering Traffic Safety 559-713-4264

Traffic Signal Lights
Traffic Signal lights that are out call Eric Bons in Engineering Traffic Safety 559-713-4264

Residential Street Lights
Residential street lights that are out call Southern California Edison  800-655-4555

Mosquito Abatement
Call Delta Vector 559-732-8606

Neighborhood Watch
Call Visalia Police Department at 559-713-4370

Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software