Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Community Development > FAQs > AnswersPrint friendly format
Do I need a license or permit to run a business out of my house
Yes. Contact the Business Tax Division at (559) 713-4326. You also need to apply for a home occupation permit with the Planning Division at (559) 713-4359.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software