The CADD Standards are being revised. The new CADD Standards will be posted upon completion.
Until the standards are completed, please follow these guidelines:
- Drawings shall be setup to State Plane Coordinates (NAD83, Zone IV, US Foot)
- Construction Plans shall not include aerial photographs.
- Layering shall be done using the AEC Cad Standard format.
- Existing shall start with “V”
- Proposed shall start with “C”
- The description column in the Layer Properties Manager shall be filled out for each layer. If this option is not available in the AutoCAD version being used, a description list explaining each layer being used must be provided.
- The City of Visalia template has been posted for use with Capital Improvement Program projects
- Plans shall be 24” x 36” (ARCH D), with a 3” border on the right side and 2” border on all remaining sides.
- Signed Construction Plans shall be submitted on 24” x 36” bond, unbound.
Please contact Jason Huckleberry at (559) 713-4259 with any questions.