Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Parks & Recreation > About the Department > AnswersPrint friendly format
Can I have music or a DJ in a City park?
It is unlawful to emit music or noise which exceeds 60 decibles at fifty (50) feet and interferes with other uses in any public park or recreation area.  
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software