Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Parks & Recreation > About the Department > AnswersPrint friendly format
Can I have a bounce house or water slide in the park?
Bounce houses, water slides and like equipment are allowed in some parks and are site specific.  Call the Parks and Recreation Department at (559) 713-4365 for details.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software