Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Parks & Recreation > About the Department > AnswersPrint friendly format
Alcohol in City Parks
A Permit to consume alcohol may be obtained with a paid picnic area reservation.  Those consuming alcohol must be 21 years of age or older.  There is no fee for an alcohol permit.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software