Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Parks & Recreation > About the Department > AnswersPrint friendly format
Where can I swim?
The Parks and Recreation Department offers public swim June through August each year at Redwood High School.  Call (559) 713-4365 for hours of operation and admission cost.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software