Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Parks & Recreation > About the Department > AnswersPrint friendly format
Will the City Arborist provide me with an evaluation of my private Valley Oak tree?
The City’s position is private property owners should contact a private Certified Arborist to evaluate your privately owned tree. Many are listed and identified on the internet or in the phone book.  The City does not provide a tree inspection service for private Valley Oak trees.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software