Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Police Department > FAQs > AnswersPrint friendly format
I have information about a crime. How do I report it?
If you are reporting a crime that is in progress, please call 911. If you are reporting a crime that has occurred at least 30 minutes ago, call our Non-Emergency line (559) 734-8116. To report a crime online, click here (restrictions may apply).
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software