Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Police Department > FAQs > AnswersPrint friendly format
I want to report a burglary. What number should I call?
If you are reporting a burglary that is in progress, please call 911. If you are reporting a burlgary that has occurred, call our Non-Emergency line (559) 734-8116.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software