Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Police Department > FAQs > AnswersPrint friendly format
Can I get an extension on a fix-it ticket?
Yes. We will allow one extension before forwarding your ticket to Tulare County Superior Court. You may contact (559) 713-4212 to ask for a 7 day extension as long as the due date has not passed.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software