Low Graphics Version
HomeAbout Visalia
SearchFAQsCity GovernmentDepartments
Contact Us
Homepage > ... > Solid Waste > FAQs > AnswersPrint friendly format
What do I do if my container is damaged?
If your container is damaged, please call the Customer Care Center...(855) 203-1315 to report damages. The container will be repaired or replaced free of charge.

If any container is burned, it is the sole responsibility of the property owner to pay for the damaged or replacement can. Please call the Customer Care Center at (855) 203-1315 for charges.
Show all Categories
Home | About Visalia | Search | FAQ's | Government | Departments | Contact UsPowered by Civica Software