1. All masonry shall comply with current Uniform Building Code.
2. Slab floor and footing shall be Class B Concrete.
3. Grout all horizontal and vertical reinforcing steel solid.
4. Refuse container enclosure shall be located a minimum of 5'-0" from any
building wall line.
5. No enclosure shall be installed behind parking spaces.
6. Vertical Clearance: A minimum of 32'-0" vertical clearance over the entire approach to and from the enclosure shall be provided.
7. Joints: All horizontal and vertical joints shall have a concave finish joint.
8. Ground shall be sloped 1% from enclosure walls.
9. Gate and Hinges:
Hinges shall be attached to front and outside of enclosure wall with
NO center post.
·Gates shall be solid metal or cyclone fencing with visual-barrier slats, with self-closing hinges and cane bolts/sleeves in the open and closed position.
·Each gate shall swing open 180o from the closed position.
·Hung gates shall have a 0'-4" clearance off the finished pad or apron.
10. Pavement shall be flush to concrete slab floor.
11. Exterior of the enclosure shall comply with standard conditions of
approval for commercial and industrial projects.
12. Dimensions may vary depending on the size and number of bins per
approval of City of Visalia Solid Waste Department.
13. Location of refuse container shall be approved by the City of Visalia
Solid Waste Division.
14. Refuse container enclosure is subject to final inspection by the City of Visalia Solid Waste Division. Enclosures are subject to reconstruction at owner's expense if standards are not met.