Welcome to the Risk Management Division!!
The City of Visalia's Risk Management Division provides a comprehensive range of risk management and administrative services to City Departments and the general public. We are dedicated staff, continually striving to improve the value of the services we administer. Risk staff members provide information, administration, support, advice, and guidance to other City departments, City staff and the general public.
As a division of the Administrative Services Department, the Risk Management Division is responsible for the administration of risk, insurance, safety, liability, and benefits management programs, in addition to providing resources and guidance to the organization, staff members, and the general public with regard to such programs.
What Do We Do?
The City's Risk Management Division manages and administers the following programs:
- The City's Employee Benefits program, including administration and coordination of employee health insurance and retirement benefit programs.
- The City's General Liability program, including the administration of liability claims, and the purchase of excess liability and property insurance policies.
- The City's Worker's Compensation program, including the administration and and coordination of employee benefits in conjunction with the City's third party administrator.
- The City's Employee Safety program, including the administration of the Injury & Illness Prevention Program, and oversight of the City's Safety & Training Committee.
- The City's Risk Management program, including the coordination and administration of ADA compliance, insurance policies, exposure issues, and risk assessment protocols.
City of Visalia - Risk Management Division
707 W. Acequia Ave.
Visalia, CA 93291
(559) 713-4300 -- Fax: (559) 713-4803
Insurance & Benefits Manager